VW Part Request Form
Find Used VW Parts From Scrap Yards in Benoni, Gauteng
Acquiring used spare parts in Benoni is definitely a clear-cut process. All you should do will be to complete the part request form and you will be quickly emailing the many listed VW salvage yards. After that as soon as they reply, you may opt for the best quote and purchase your used spares from that specific VW salvage yard in Benoni. It is almost always advisable to obtain VW spare parts from trustworthy companies that are allowed to do business throughout the region. This can ensure you get the highest spares that allow you to get refunds that may be problematic.
Past VW Part Enquiries
2024-03-04 17:56:58 +00:00
oil return line 03L145736d
2024-03-04 17:54:27 +00:00
high pressure pump hub
2024-03-04 16:37:48 +00:00
Need a RH elctrical mirror, no indicator, white preferred
2024-03-04 16:17:11 +00:00
Hi I need the front vw badge
2024-03-04 16:14:38 +00:00
Hi I need a boot lock mechanism
2024-03-04 16:14:35 +00:00
Hi I need a boot lock mechanism
2024-03-04 14:24:58 +00:00
I am looking for a boot latch for a 2015 Golf Sportsvan.
2024-03-04 14:22:32 +00:00
I'm looking for a left front cv shaft on a golf 5
2024-03-04 11:17:15 +00:00
2G4-809-220A ....PART NUMBER OF PART I NEED
2024-03-04 08:28:37 +00:00
RF spider gear for front wheel drive VW Crafter
Our Latest Blog Posts
Issues covered in the material: Causes of clutch failure Burnt out clutch symptoms Methods of driving with a burnt-out clutch Consequences and repair of a burnt clutch Prevention of clutch breakage What do experienced car owners do if the clutch burns out A clutch...
Issues covered in the material: Why does engine oil need to be changed regularly? How long does it take to change the engine oil in reality? How long does it take to change the engine oil based on the calculation of engine hours? How long does it take to change engine...
Issues covered in the material: How the battery warning light works Why is the battery light on Why is the battery light off Every car owner from time to time conducts diagnostics of his car to identify problems. Nowadays, it becomes almost impossible to do this,...
Tips For Buying Used Parts
- Try to buy used parts from a trusted supplier who your friends and acquaintances bought from;
- When buying used spare parts, specify the origin of the spare part and the year of manufacture of the “donor machine”;
- Clarify the possibility of returning the part in case of malfunction, demand a guarantee;
- Do not buy pre-paid spare parts, do not buy used parts. spare parts on the Internet, most often the seller just did “cleaning his garage” and decided to make money on old unnecessary spare parts. Only accept cash on delivery;
- If you decide to buy spare parts on the Internet, give preference to companies that are seriously engaged in the sale of used spare parts and can provide a guarantee or make a refund. Read reviews about the seller or the site on which you intend to buy spare parts;
- To receive the spare part at the post office, bring along a specialist who can determine the condition of the spare part, its serviceability, as well as the service life and feasibility of the purchase;
- Try to buy simple used spare parts, the state of which can be determined at a glance, for example: headlights, elements of the body, interior, simple parts of the engine compartment (tanks, plastic, hoses). This will avoid “scammers”, because buying a complex part, such as a fuel pump, oil pump, sensors, automatic transmission parts or piston group, you will not be able to check their performance at the place of receipt, and after assembly, return or prove anything it will be very difficult for you.
I have everything, I hope the above will be enough for you to draw conclusions about whether to buy used spare parts, and also to solve the dilemma that new or used spare parts are better.