VW Part Request Form
Find Used VW Parts From Scrap Yards in Benoni, Gauteng
Acquiring used spare parts in Benoni is definitely a clear-cut process. All you should do will be to complete the part request form and you will be quickly emailing the many listed VW salvage yards. After that as soon as they reply, you may opt for the best quote and purchase your used spares from that specific VW salvage yard in Benoni. It is almost always advisable to obtain VW spare parts from trustworthy companies that are allowed to do business throughout the region. This can ensure you get the highest spares that allow you to get refunds that may be problematic.
Past VW Part Enquiries
2021-10-17 05:40:15 +00:00
Hi, I'm looking for both sliding door windows on vw caddy.
2021-10-17 05:29:49 +00:00
vw toureg 2008 VINWVGZZZ7LZ8DO40371.
I would like to get front airbag shocks, kindly send me a quotation asap.
2021-10-16 14:47:45 +00:00
I am looking for Passat Rline cradle
2021-10-16 11:12:26 +00:00
I am looking for a selector handle (Automatic) for a RHD VW Polo 6N1. I believe that the original manufacturer's part no is: 358 713 139
Can you help me please?
Mobile +356 79334857
2021-10-16 09:46:26 +00:00
I'm looking for a used RCD330 radio
2021-10-16 09:39:03 +00:00
Vw polo 1.6 head cylinder
2021-10-16 06:19:09 +00:00
Looking for slave cylinder part # 114037Hp
2021-10-15 19:30:36 +00:00
looking for fog lights/left side mirror
2021-10-15 17:31:41 +00:00
Hi, I am searching for a T5 Caravelle 2009 ash tray and centre table.
2021-10-15 14:58:58 +00:00
Engine AXW 2.0FSI.
Our Latest Blog Posts
It's very likely that it's your vehicle's timing belt. This article will describe the reason and help you solve the issue. Issues covered in the material: Why do you need a timing belt? Why does the timing belt whistle What to do to fix the problem Any car needs...
Issues covered in the material: What are the types of windscreens according to the manufacturing method What types of windscreens exist, depending on additional functions What does marking on car windows mean? What motorists say about different windshield...
Tips For Buying Used Parts
- Try to buy used parts from a trusted supplier who your friends and acquaintances bought from;
- When buying used spare parts, specify the origin of the spare part and the year of manufacture of the “donor machine”;
- Clarify the possibility of returning the part in case of malfunction, demand a guarantee;
- Do not buy pre-paid spare parts, do not buy used parts. spare parts on the Internet, most often the seller just did “cleaning his garage” and decided to make money on old unnecessary spare parts. Only accept cash on delivery;
- If you decide to buy spare parts on the Internet, give preference to companies that are seriously engaged in the sale of used spare parts and can provide a guarantee or make a refund. Read reviews about the seller or the site on which you intend to buy spare parts;
- To receive the spare part at the post office, bring along a specialist who can determine the condition of the spare part, its serviceability, as well as the service life and feasibility of the purchase;
- Try to buy simple used spare parts, the state of which can be determined at a glance, for example: headlights, elements of the body, interior, simple parts of the engine compartment (tanks, plastic, hoses). This will avoid “scammers”, because buying a complex part, such as a fuel pump, oil pump, sensors, automatic transmission parts or piston group, you will not be able to check their performance at the place of receipt, and after assembly, return or prove anything it will be very difficult for you.
I have everything, I hope the above will be enough for you to draw conclusions about whether to buy used spare parts, and also to solve the dilemma that new or used spare parts are better.